Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2876 times
A delightful Potato snack is ideal for parties as cocktail starter or snacks. The small and round potatoes are coated with spices and then fried to create these divine potato snacks.
- Wash and boil the potatoes.
- Peel and cut them into medium size cubes.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add green chillies, sesame seeds, grated ginger, add potatoes, season with salt, cumin powder, curry leaves powder and mix well.
- Toss the potatoes for 5-7minutes.
- Add bread crumbs and again mix well.
- Reduce the heat and keep the pan cover 5 more minutes.
This recipe was contributed by mae24 on 25 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.