Potato Salad ( Cooking with Kids)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 628 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19342 times
A cheesy, creamy salad that’s sure to steal your heart, the Potato Salad is a delight to behold as well as bite into! Dainty baby potatoes are combined with crunchy capsicum, crisp lettuce and a cheesy, creamy dressing.
The surprise element in this salad is the addition of crunchy, garlicky croutons. This is sure to raise the popularity of the salad with everyone, especially kids.
While you can keep all the components ready, make sure you toss together the salad just before serving to retain the freshness and crunch.
Kids will enjoy making this recipe as much as they will relish munching on it, so you can enlist their help in making it!
You can also try other recipes that kids will love, like Banana Walnut Muffins or Sweet Corn Soup.
- Combine the butter and garlic paste in a bowl and mix very well.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray, spread little of the butter-garlic mixture evenly over it. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 ºc (400ºf) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and cut each toasted garlic slice into 6 equal cubes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and toss well using two spoons.
- Add the garlic croutons and toss gently using two spoons.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.