Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1321 times
Potato rossitierre is a baked dish recipe with potatoes and vegetables placed in a baking dish with cheese and white sauce. This mashed potato based rossitierre recipe is best accompanied with garlic breads and soup.
- Mash boiled potato with 3/4 tsp salt.
- Put butter in a microwave tray and melt for one minute in the microwave.
- Add onions and put in microwave for 2 mins stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Add mash potatoes cheese salt n pepper and green chillies.
- Cook for 5 mins in microwave.
- Remove and eat hot.
This recipe was contributed by zeeshanzkhan on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.