Potato Ragi Roti
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8176 times
A healthy and nutritious ragi roti prepared from ragi or nachni flour is rich in iron, calcium and fiber.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add the onions and green chillies and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the vegetables and curry leaves, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add enough water and salt, mix well and cook till the vegetables are cooked and are soft.
- Remove form the flame, add the ragi flour, rice flour, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each roti, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by deepuraj on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.