by Foodie #543780
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5252 times
A very mouth watering potato sabji that can be served as an accompaniment for sambhar rice as well as curd rice
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl and add the salt, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder,fennel seeds powder, chilli powder,sambhar masala, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, garlic and saute till garlic turns golden brown.
- Add the urad dal, chana dal and saute till brown, add the onions and saute till translucent.
- Add the potato mixture, sprinkle little water and saute till all the masalas blend well.
- Add the coriander, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #543780 on 27 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.