Potato Pinwheel Snacks
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5800 times
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes. Mix in coriander, mint, chillies and salt.
- Soak bread slices in some water for 5 mins. Squeeze out water and crumble over potatoes. Knead well. Roll out into a rectangle on a floured board.
- Chop the cooked vegetables and season well with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over potato pastry. Roll up pastry with the filling inside like a swiss roll. Seal edges. Cover with foil and chill for at least an hour.
- Cut crosswise into round slices half-inch thick with a sharp knife.
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Place pinwheels flat on tray. Brush top of each with oil.
- Sprinkle some cheese over each. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees F for 15-20 mins. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 16 Jun 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.