Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9565 times
To prevent the cooker from getting blackened at the bottom while cooking, use some lemon pieces in it.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.apply little salt over it & keep it for 20minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from salt & fry it in the oil.
- Grind the remaining ingredients to a smooth paste adding a little water.
- Boil the grounded paste & add little salt.
- Add the fried potatoes to the ground paste.
- Now the tasty potato pickle is ready.
This recipe was contributed by vinnu420 on 18 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.