Potato Peas Curry
by Foodie #608965
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1748 times
A side dish for roti, chappati, and rice. Is easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, garam masala, mix well, add little water, cook covered till oil leaves the sides.
- Add the potatoes and green peas along with water used for boiling.
- Adjust salt and spices according to your taste.
- Add tomato sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #608965 on 03 Mar 2014Iam madhu. Tirunelveli in tamilnadu is my native.
my interest is painting, cooking, dancing.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.