Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35898 times
Potato patties is a shallow fried cutlet or patties recipe with the boiled and mashed potatoes. The potato patties can be enjoyed as a filling for sandwiches, as a snack with chutney or as burger.
- Combine the flour with all the ingredients with mashed potato make in a soft dough(gundho)
- Leave it for 15 mins
- In a pan put some oil and simmer the veg. for 10 mins.
- Add salt to taste,pepper,tomato sause,chilly sause.
- Make the chapati 7'' (diameter)two of them
- Fillthe stuffing and cover the top with other roti
- Press the corners of the chapati with thumb.
- Preheat the oven on 200c
- Bake the pattis till done
- Cut into six pieces n serve
This recipe was contributed by n_gupta65 on 09 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.