Potato Paneer and Peas Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 378 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13786 times
Khatta, mitha and chatpati.
- Thoroughly mix the potatoes, paneer, lemon juice, flour, green chilli, coriander and salt.
- Divide into 6 parts and flatten into round cakes.
- Cook with oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Heat the oil, add the peas, coriander, green chilli and salt and fry for a few seconds.
- Place the hot potato cakes on a large serving plate, surround with the peas mixture and spread the curds, green chutney and sweet chutney on top.
- Arrange papdi on the border of the serving plate. Sprinkle sev and coriander on top and serve hot.
- Serve immediately.
- Keep all the ingredients ready and assemble just before serving.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.