by minal chhajer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4854 times
A simple,easy to cook,tasty recipe which can be made in minutes.
Add your private note
Potato Pancake recipe - How to make Potato Pancake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 pancake
- Combine the potatoes, pepper powder,oregano,salt and chili flakes in a bowl and mix well.
- In a non stick pan add 1 tsp of butter and then the above mixture and spread the mixture like a pancake.
- Add the remaining butter on the pancake.
- Cover the lid and cook on a slow flame till the pancake is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Turn the pancake and cook from the other side.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by minal chhajer on 02 Mar 2011i have been cooking since i was 10.
i m a big foodie n love all types of cuisine
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.