Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1076 times
Potato mtballeh is a baked potato dish with a nice olive oil as dressing and mint and coriander leaves as topping.
- 1.wash potatoes & place in a borosil dish, with the boiling water.
- sprinkle salt. cook at high for 14 - 15 mins, till potatoes are cooked
- 2.cool the potatoes in running water, peel & cut into cubes.
- 3.put these potatoes in theserving bowl & add the spring onions &
- mint leaves.
- 4.prepare dressing with the oil,lemon juice,& salt separately.
- And pour over the potatoes.
This recipe was contributed by rooparao on 03 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.