Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14630 times
Potato kabab is an interestingly different kabab recipe with boiled potatoes, breads and spices kneaded together. This spicy potato mix is then filled with onion-coriander leaves filling and then deep fried after coating with bread crumbs. A crispy fried snack item
Add your private note
Potato Kabab recipe - How to make Potato Kabab
Preparation Time: 25 Min Cooking Time: 10 Min Total Time:
- Mix the potatoes with the bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
- Grind all the filling ingredients together in a mixer without adding water.
- Take a little potato mixture and flatten it on your palm.
- Then put some filling in the center and form into a roll.
- Roll this long potato kabab in bread crumbs and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.