Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2834 times
To preserve bhee (sindhi vegetable) put in water.
- Boil potatoes & peel off the skin.
- Mix arrarot with potatoes.
- Put this mixture in chakri sancha and make small circles like chakris.
- In one kadai, start frying chakris till golden brownish in colour.
- Till these chakris are made, prepare sugar syrup (of 1/2 string) & add saffron & yellow colour to it.
- Dip these golden brown chakris in sugar syrup and serve hot.
- For decoration, you can sprinkle silver warak or badam pista mixture.
This recipe was contributed by swatin on 12 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.