Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5652 times
A totally simple and filling delicious faraal recipe!
- Heat a tsp of oil in a non-stick pan, add the ginger and saute for 1/2 a minute.
- Add all other ingredients and remaining oil, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Transfer it to a greased baking dish, grate panneer on top and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately and warm.
- Garnish with coriander and cashew nuts while serving.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.