by Foodie #545634
This recipe has been viewed 987 times
A recycling of some leftovers lead to this sandwich. It is tasty too
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle,a dd the onions and ginger and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add a little water, turmeric and chill powder and salt and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Place the bread slices on a dry surface and apply some ketchup on each bread slice.
- Apply some potato mixture and spread evenly.
- Cover with another slice and cook in a sandwich maker till crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #545634 on 20 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.