Potato Crunch By aai
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2111 times
Serves as a good tea time snack.
- Peel and slice potatoes into thin rings .
- Wash and keep aside.
- Add the red chilli powder and salt to the rawa.
- Roll the potatoe slices in the rawa mixture.
- Heat a frying pan,grease it with oil.
- Shallow fry the potatoes using as less oil as possible till they look golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over them when done.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice or with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by aai on 13 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.