Potato Cream Cheese Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 163 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66055 times
I’ve given a nice mediterranean feel to the humble potato, by lining it with olive cream cheese sauce. The spiced mayonnaise boosts the taste of this wrap, which becomes all the more exotic by the addition of veggies like baby corn and lettuce!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till the sides turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add baby corn, chilli flakes, oregano and salt and sauté for another minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, fresh cream and cheese spread in a bowl and mix well till it is smooth and creamy.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Combine the carrots and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ½ cup of lettuce in a row in the centre on the roti.
- Spread ¼th of the olive cream cheese sauce over the lettuce.
- Arrange ¼th of the potato wedge mixture and ¼th of the carrots over it.
- Finally spread ¼th of the spiced mayonnaise over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each roll and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roll
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.