Potato Cheese Crisps
This recipe has been viewed 1458 times
Potato cheese crisps are a cheesy snack recipe with potatoes and cheese blended together and then deep fried. A perfect snack item for the evening binges .
- Knead flour, grated cheese, water and oil to a soft pilable dough.
- After kneading keep aside for 1/2 and hour.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut into long strips and sprinkle a little chilli powder and salt on them.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and then divide into small balls.
- Roll each small round disc then keep a potato strip at the edge and start rolling till the whole potato strip is covered cut out uneven edeges and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and deep fry each finger and serve with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by tanyajohnson on 24 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.