Potato & Cheese Crispies
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2752 times
Discover the crunchy crispy magic of potato and cheese crispies with this simple and delicious snack recipe. The potatoes are mixed together with onion, chillies, cheese and spices before rolling into balls which are coated with conflour and deep fried till golden brown. Serve potato cheese cripsies with schezuan sauce.
Add your private note
Potato & Cheese Crispies recipe - How to make Potato & Cheese Crispies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Knead the flour, grated cheese, water, salt & oil into a soft pliable dough.
- After kneading keep aside for ½ an hour.
- Next peel the boiled potatoes, cut into long stripes and sprinkle a little chili powder & salt on them.
- After ½ an hour knead the dough again and then divide into small balls.
- Roll each ball into small round disc, then keep a potato strip at the edge and start rolling, till the whole potato strip is covered with the dough.
- Chop the uneven edges and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and deep fry each finger.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by coolgal on 19 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.