by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6341 times
A very different, delicious tomato soup.
- Cut the vegetables into big pieces, add 6 tecups of water and cook.
- When cooked, pass through a sieve or rub through a strainer.
- Mix the cornflour in a little water and add. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the white sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot topped with cream and cheese.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.