Posta ka Halwa
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27775 times
Give full attention while stirring as khuskhus tends to stick fast.
this halwa stays 3-4 days in summer and 7-8 days in winter without refrigeration.
- Soak khuskhus overnight.
- Grind the khuskhus into fine paste using little water.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add khuskhus paste.
- Stir continuosly in medium flame till the mixture becomes golden brown.(approx 20-25 mins)
- Add milk, sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves. it will leave the side.
- Remove from heat and serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.