Poppy Palak Paneer Fingers
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3040 times
For diwali namkeen contest
Add your private note
Poppy Palak Paneer Fingers recipe - How to make Poppy Palak Paneer Fingers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Method---------how to proceed--
- For the layer mixture---cheesy veg mixture—
- 1. Heat the 1 tablespoon of butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the( maida) and cook for about 1 minute. Mix garlic and green chillies in it. Saute for a 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and allow to simmer till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a plate. Cool it completely.
- 2. Heat a another pan. Add 1tablespoon of butter. Add mix veg in butter. Saute for a minute. (this is for evoparated the moisture of veg)
- 3. Add the corn, veg cheesey mixture, and salt. Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled. , mix well. Then after divide the mixture into very small(about 10 equal portions and shape each into a shape like fritters(like small 1 inch length shape)
- For the layered paneer strips---
- 3. Take a one paneer stip. Put a very small fritters shape(about 1 inch)cheesy veg layer on one side of paneer strip. Then after gently put another paneer stips on the top of layer. Press gently.
- Likewise make all the layered paneer fingers.
- For dusting or rolling the paneer finger(strips)
- 4. Roll each the paneer strip(finger)in maida (every side). Keep aside. ( this is necessary-because it’s seal the paneer finger )
- For covering----in the paneers fingers in greeny palak paste
- 5. Dip a few paneer fingers at a time in the greeny palak flour-water mixture and roll them in the poppy seeds till they are evenly coated from all the sdies.
- 6. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the fingers a few at time on a medium flame till(about 11/2) minute from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper. This greeny palak paneer finger is ready to serve.
- 7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or cheesy garlic dip.
This recipe was contributed by ashaarchanarecipes on 22 Nov 2012Hi,
I am Archana--.smart,attractive,cute,pleasing persona. I am hard driven ,very dedicated to...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.