Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4512 times
A delicious and healthy spinach salad full of iron with a yummy dressing.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted.
- Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and olive oil.
- Toss with spinach just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by tanishq1510 on 13 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.