Poona Style Bhakarvadi
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2320 times
This type of bhakarvadi has a different flavour with some khatta meetha taste.enjoy this diwali with these bhakarvadis.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll to a roti of medium thickness.
- Apply the sweet chutney on the roti.
- Spread the prepared stuffing and roll tightly so that the stuffing does not come out.
- Cut the roll to 1/2 to 1 inch size.
- Deep fry these bhakarvadis in hot oil till golden and serve with tea.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.