Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13551 times
Ponk-ratalu Pattice, it serves best as the evening snacks.
- Boil the potato in a pressure cooker, remove the skin add salt and mash it.
- Peel, steam and mash the sweet potato add the salt and mix properly.
- Make 8 equal sized balls of sweet potato and 8 balls of potato with the help of little oil.
- First take sweet potato ball and flatten it.
- Add the ponkh mixture in the center and fold ratalu to make a pattie.
- Then take potato ball, flatten it and cover the stuffed sweet potato ball.
- Now press the ball lightly with your hand.
- Roll it in corn flour and cook it on nonstick tava with little oil.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve it with the chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#484476 on 16 Mar 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.