Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25276 times
A powerhouse of nutrients and refreshing taste, the Pomegranate juice makes for a healthy and cooling summer drink. Add fruit juices in your diet to arm yourself with fiber and health benefits.
- Take out seeds of pomegranate and grind in a mixer, adding 2 cups of water.
- Pass the juice through a sieve so that the small remains of the hard seeds get removed.
- Add the juice of 2 lemons to pomegranate.
- Use only one lemon if the pomegranate is very sour.
- Add 1 litre of water and refregirate.
- Whenever required take out a glass of juice, add sugar, black salt and chat masala and enjoy the drink.
- This drink can be refridgerated for 1 week.
This recipe was contributed by nandhitha_mani on 06 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.