by Spl. Educator -Latha
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5259 times
weight watchers can munch on this oat& poha
delicacy without hesitance.
Add your private note
Poha'n'oats cutlet recipe - How to make Poha'n'oats cutlet
Cooking Time: Total Time:
i/4 cup Poha
1/4 cup Oats
1 cup mashed Potato
1/2 cup crumbled Panneer
1/4 Tspn pepper powder
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying.
- Roast poha and oats separately. grind them into coarse powder
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- For filling:
- Mix together panneer, salt,pepper powder,make little balls and keep aside
- Mix mashed potatoes, oats and poha powder, a little salt well and make slightly larger cup shaped structures in the palm of your hand.
- Place the panneer mix inside ,close and flatten it on a banana leaf, into a round shape.
- Heat a tawa and shallow fry,using little oil.
- Serve hot with mint or dhaniya chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Spl. Educator -Latha on 14 Feb 2003A proud mother with a happy family of elders,sons,daughter-i-laws,grandchildren, relatives & friends...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.