Poha With Green Peas ( Faraali Recipe)
by Winnie foodie
This recipe has been viewed 1885 times
I got the idea of adding green peas because my child loves eating green peas and also looks very colourful you can also add grated carrots as a substitute. Mouth watering dish.
Add your private note
Poha With Green Peas ( Faraali Recipe) recipe - How to make Poha With Green Peas ( Faraali Recipe)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Wash poha quickly and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat butter in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the ginger, green chilli along with coriander, turmeric powder and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the green peas and saute for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the poha, salt and garam masala and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander and remove from the flame.
- Garnish with fried cashews and raisins and faraali chivda.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Winnie foodie on 05 Sep 2012love cooking and listening to music
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.