Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3427 times
Delicious and crispy fried vadai made from the dough ofbeaten rice, onions, bengal gram flour and cornflour with other ingredients and spices.
- Soak the poha for an hour or so.
- Put all the ingredients in a wide bowl.
- Add very little water and make the dough so that it can be made into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Make small balls of the dough and flatten it and fry it in oil.
- Once the vadai is brown in color, it can be taken out.
This recipe was contributed by meenakshib89 on 12 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.