Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2963 times
This is a very easy breakfast or snack recipe made with Poha.
- Soak poha in water for 10 min.
- Drain the water and squeeze out the water completely and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and when it splatters add curry leaves.
- Add onion and cook on a low flame until it turns slightly brown.
- Add turmeric powder, green chillies, garam masala and salt.
- Add poha and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook in a low flame for 3 to 4 min.
- Sprinkle water if necessary to make sure it doesn't get burnt.
- Turn off the heat and it is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Lakshmi P on 21 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.