Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18087 times
A hot and tasty pakoda recipe made of beaten rice and mixed with mashed potatoes, panuts and various masalas.
- First put water in poha and let it dry
- Put one spoon oil in kadhai
- Put rai & garlic paste
- Put two 2 three table spoon maida in it
- Take out of heat
- Put in one bowl,in that bowl put boil potatoes,poha,peanuts & masalas(haldi,mirchi,garam masala) mix well
- Make tikki from that
- It is upto ur choice to fry or make pattice,or bread roll
This recipe was contributed by prepinki on 07 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.