Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6428 times
- Dip the bread slices in little water and squeeze.
- Add the potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute for one minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the beaten rice and salt, and sauté again for two minutes.
- Add the poha, and salt and mix well.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Take one portion of the covering mixture and flatten it using your palms.
- Place a portion of the filling in between and seal giving the shape of kachoris.
- Roll each kachori in poppy seeds, deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with dhania pudina chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 05 Nov 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.