Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17826 times
Tasty cutlets made with beaten wheat(poha) with a mix of other veggies and spices and pan fried.
- Soak poha for 5 mins in sufficient water.
- In a man heat oil add cumin and mustard seeds.
- When they begin to pop add the onions, maida and roast for 2-4 mins.
- Add red chiily powder,haldi,green chilly and mix well by stiring it.
- Transfer mixture in a bowl.
- Add poha, mashed potatoes, salt, dhania,nuts and lemon juice...mix well.
- Divide mixture into small portions shape each into a cutlet.
- Deep fry cutlets untill golden brown.
- Drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with ketcup or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by nehaoh on 21 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.