by Palak Rajput
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21343 times
Poha or flattened rice is soaked in water and mixed with gram flour and other spices. The mixture is then either deep fried or shallow fried till golden brown in colour. Serve poha cutlet with mint chutney or with tomato ketchup.
- Soak the poha in water for a minute or two and drain.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Squeeze the mixture to allow the moisture to be absorbed by besan.
- Divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal portions and shape them into round flat tikkis.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the tikkis till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.