Poha Chivda ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 393 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 127504 times
Crispy beaten rice flavoured with peanut and spices makes a delicious any time snack.
- Place the poha in a shallow microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, combine the oil and mustard seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves, unsalted peanuts, roasted chana dal and turmeric powder and microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- Add this to the poha. Mix well and microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- Add the sugar, citric acid and salt and mix well.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||66.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.