by bindu mourya
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16336 times
This chakli has poha in it and it can be made and stored for upto 3 weeks.
- Wash poha and drain the water with hands so that no much water should be there.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter in chakli mould and press well on a clean, dry cloth or paper and keep under sun for 2-3 days.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the chaklis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by bindu mourya on 08 Jun 2012love to eat and cook
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.