This recipe has been viewed 4056 times
Lord krishna loves poha and here is an easy and quick recipe of poha with sugar and grated coconut for this janmashtami.
- Take rice flakes in a bowl and sprinkle some water and mix well.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the raisins and cashews and deep fry till golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep a side.
- 3.In the same ghee,add sugar and rice flakes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the kesari powder in 1 tsp water and add to it to make it colorful.
- Add fried raisins and cashew nuts to it, mix well and remove form the flame.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Prajusha on 08 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.