Poha Aur Makai ka Upma
by Foodie #575969
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3915 times
This recipe is sure to please all your family members!
- Roast poha in a pan and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add urad dal and saute for 2-3 seconds.
- Add the mustard seeds and when the seeds crackles, add asafoetida curry leaves and onions and saute for some time till onion gets transparent.
- Add the cashewnuts and sweetcorn and saute for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the butter milk and 1 to 2 cup of water and stir continuously.
- When it starts boiling add roasted poha, ginger-green chilli paste, coconut, sugar and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with sev and coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #575969 on 17 Jun 2013HI I M JYOTI. I LIVE IN MUMBAI. MY HOBBIES ARE COOKING, PAINTING.
I LOVE COOKING VERY MUCH.I LIKE T...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.