Poha Aloo Pakoda, Quick Evening Snack
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27626 times
The Poha Aloo Pakoda is a scrumptious snack that you can quickly and easily prepare in the evenings to serve with tea or coffee.
It is very simple and uses minimal ingredients, so you do not have to think twice about making it even after a busy day. After all, some days are worth celebrating, with or without a reason, and who wants to have just biscuits with their tea on such days?
So, go for this crispy and tasty snack that is sure to steal your heart with its unique mouth-feel, which combines the crunch of poha with the succulence of potatoes. Over all, a sure-shot hit with the entire family!
You can also try other pakodas like Moong Dal and Rice Mini Pakodas or Methi Pakoda .
- Clean and wash the rice flakes in a sieve in enough water.
- Transfer the poha into a deep bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few pakodas at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Poha Aloo Pakoda Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pakoda
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.