Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6835 times
Podhina sandwich is a quick sandwich recipe with cool refreshing mint or pudina chutney placed as spread on the bread slices. Add salad or sprouts as filling and the pudina sandwich is ready to be served plain or grilled.
- Grind together podhina leaves, salt ,gr.chillies and coconut to a paste
- On one side of the bread spread out butter, podhina chutney and little bit of tomato ketchup.
- On top of that some tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, boiles egg and carrot
- Sprinkle some pepper,salt and some ketchup.
- Close this with another piece of bread which is also buttered.
- Podhina sandwich is ready to eat
This recipe was contributed by senkav on 05 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.