by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2168 times
This is a version of roti in the sandwich form.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well, add enough water and knead into a soft dough and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadhai, add the onions and saute till pink.
- Add the vegetables,salt,tomatoes,paneer ,chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and add spring onions and mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll them into a circle of 4" diameter for 1" thickness.
- Roast these rotis on a hot tawa till it puffs up.
- Take these puffed rotis and cut to halves.
- Fill in the prepared stuffing in the pocket formed in the roti.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Mar 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.