Poachr=ed Egg Curry
by Foodie #153802
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4519 times
Poachr=ed egg curry offers an easy and quick way of preparing egg curry with eggs just dropped into the hot spicy curry. The eggs get cooked in the spicy curry and taste quite uniquely different from the traditional egg curries with boiled eggs. Relsih the curry with rice or paratha.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chopped onion,
- Shallow fry till golden brown.
- Add pureed tomatoes.
- Add salt , dhana-jeera powder, chilly powder, haldi.
- Cook on medium heat till the oil is seen on the sides of the frying pan.
- Reduce heat.
- Add whole eggs in to the pan above the gravy like in poached bulls eye)egg.
- Let it simmer.
- Let it cook till the eggs are cooked hard
- Please do not cover or stir the curry after adding eggs.
- Serve hot with bread , roti or naan.
- This receipe has been created by myself.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #153802 on 25 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.