Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4213 times
The paneer makhani is an easy tasty recipe to prepare the traditional favorite paneer makhani. Mouthwatering, quick to prepare and a perfect vegetable or paneer dish to serve on special occasions!
Add your private note
Pneer Makhani recipe - How to make Pneer Makhani
Preparation Time: 10 mts Cooking Time: 15 mts Total Time:
- Heat oil, add the chopped tomatoes, ginger, bay leaf, cardamom, methi and chili powder.
- Cook covered till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Cool, grind the tomatoes to a puree and then pass through a sieve.
- Keep the tomato puree on the fire, then add the salt, garam masala and cook.
- Add the cream keeping some for the garnish and remove from the fire.
- Just before serving add the paneer pieces and garnish with beaten cream and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by awesome_ashoo on 12 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.