Plumpy exotic tulips
This recipe has been viewed 820 times
The plum stew after cooling can be stored in the fridge for 3 months.
chill the glasses as well so as to line them with salt.
Add your private note
Plumpy exotic tulips recipe - How to make Plumpy exotic tulips
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Fresh Plums a pinch sugar water as required
salt to line the champagne tulips
- Wash & clean the plums.
- Cut into big pieces
- Prepare sugar syrup to stew the plums.
- Blend the plums to make a puree.
- Chill the plum puree.
- Get chilled champagne tulips, line them with salt add the plum puree and top with 7 up
- Leave a few plums cut into strips for garnish.
- Add a few sprigs of mint on top of the glass & serve.
This recipe was contributed by vjt2005 on 30 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.