by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 1505 times
Plums being very low in calories you can relish this custard without guilt with certain twists .Enjoy this little tangy and little sweet pink custard to satisfy your cravings for sweet.
- Put 4 cups of milk to boil in a thick bottom pan.
- In remaining 1/4 cup milk, add the custard powder and mix well until smooth. Make sure no lumps are there.
- In a blender blend 3/4 of the plums leaving 1/4 plums aside.
- When milk is about to reach boiling point, add the sugar substitute and mix well .
- Put the flame on slow to medium.
- Add custard powder slurry to the milk and stir continuously.
- Stir until the milk becomes a bit thick .
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely .
- When completely cooled, add the plum puree, mix well and rest of the plums.
- Serve chilled .
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 13 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.