This recipe has been viewed 3760 times
This a quick subzi with high protein content especially when one is tired and wants a quick meal.
- Heat oil add chopped onion saute till transparent.
- Add chopped plums turmeric powder and cook till they are well cooked
- Soak boondi in some water for a while, now squeeze boondi lightly and add to this mixture.
- Before serving add corriander,oregano, chilli flakes or coconut.
- Serve hot with chapatis and curd.
This recipe was contributed by anu_neeraj on 22 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.