Play Time Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2575 times
Sandwiches are famous and favorite food amongst all of us. Here is play time sandwich especially for your kids who avoid eating vegetables, by serving this sandwich to your kids, you don’t have to force them to eat vegetables, can add any vegetable and serve. But to make this attractive i have added cheese spread as well as cheese slices also. So try this sandwich and serve i am sure your kids would love to eat the same and demand more and more.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the milk, cheese spread and tomato sauce, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and cut the slices in triangle shape.
- Apply little butter on each slice.
- Put 2-3 tsp of the prepared sauce on each bread slice and spread evenly. Place another slice on top.
- Fold cheese slices in triangle shape and place it on top.
- Put tomato slice and cucumber slices on cheese slice.
- Serve immediately.
- You can keep cheese slice inside the sandwich also, but to attract your kids it is better to put cheese slice on top of the sandwich.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 18 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.