This recipe has been viewed 2523 times
Plain keerai is a green vegetable chutney recipe with greens blended with asafetida or hing, mustard seeds and red chillies. The plain keerai is typically had with sambhar rice or rasam.
- First remove root of greens cut of the roots take stems and leaves of greens and wash in water till mud is removed.
- U can wash 3-4 times then put the green in vessel pour 1 tumbler of water and cover with lid.
- After it starts boiling put jeera, sugar, and salt .
- Then take smash the greens nicely or u can beat it in mixie .
- Then in a kadai put little oil crackle the mustard, chilled, urad dal asafoetida and pour it over green mixture.
- This u can have with sambar rice, rasam etc
This recipe was contributed by kalsvaidya on 09 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.