5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 248 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 108157 times
Dosa has put south india on every culinary hot spot of the world. Served traditionally with sambhar and chutney. Very quick and easy to make dosa.
- Wash the urad dal, raw rice and methi seeds. Soak in a little water along with the poha and cooked rice for at least 2 hours.
- Grind to a smooth paste with a little water. Cover and keep aside for at least 4 hours. Add salt and mix well
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease lightly with ghee. When hot, sprinkle a little water, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter and cook on one side.
- Pour a little ghee along the edges while cooking. When crispy, fold and serve hot with butter.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.